Buy a Berth

Buy your berth in Barcelona

Marina Vela is a new Superyacht marina with a privileged location and state-of-the-art facilities, an ideal home port for both large and smaller yachts.  With a concession period until 2044 Marina Vela offers tailored made lease opportunities on berths from 15 up to 100 meters in order to fulfil every yacht and owner needs.

Marina Vela´s lease opportunities allow you to benefit from:

  • Guaranteed availability within the growing imbalance berth&yacht Mediterranean scenario.
  • Fixed price berth leases minimize your exposure to growing inflation.
  • Possibility to resell and benefit from potential capital gains.
  • Possibility to sub-rent at any time (80% of the revenue generated is for the berth owner and the remaining 20% is for the marina to cover administration and maintanance costs).
  • Possibility to rent client parking slots and storage rooms next to your berth.

We call you